At ban.do, we exist to help you be your best and we encourage joy. We put you first—and, more importantly, we believe you should put yourself first. Since 2008 we’ve been curating and creating thoughtfully-designed products that make life a little bit brighter and a lot more fun. Over a decade later, this remains our mission, as does drawing awareness to mental health and creating products dedicated to your well-being.
The Graphic Designer will assist in the creation of a wide variety of compelling design solutions for ban.do’s marketing, PR, social, and event channels. In reporting to the Art Director, they will translate key themes and seasonal direction into compelling graphics and assets that support the visual goals of the ban.do brand.
- Design digital assets for bandowholesale.com, bando.com, and all other consumer platforms. Present design options to the Art Director that achieve content goals and maintain the look and feel of the campaign direction.
- Create wholesale e-blasts under the direction of the Art Director and Marketing team.
- Design campaign-relevant graphics to support social media campaigns, including Instagram posts, graphics for Stories, and all other content needs, under the guidance of the Social Media team.
- Design PR gifting boxes and all other marketing content under the direction of Art Director and PR team that feel brand-right. Facilitate ordering or printing any materials relevant to the project.
- Collaborate with Art Director on the look and feel of ban.do events and execute signage, digital assets, print materials, and any other marketing materials. Communicate timelines with the Events team and assure a timely delivery for any event assets. Assist in the set-up and installation of event signage, vinyls, and other design pieces.
- Design assets for trade shows and in-store pop-in events, including signage, vinyls, other all printed collateral. Understand the goals of the event team and how design assets impact a space.
- Oversee production for ban.do’s shipping collateral program, and regularly design print pieces to be included in shipments. This will include posters, brand-centric postcards, newsletters, product announcements, and other print materials.
- Design and produce internal brand collateral - business cards, newsletters, brand cards, etc. as needed.
- Keep a working knowledge of print capabilities, pricing, and vendors for printed collateral.
- Be aware and contribute to the knowledge of trends and best practices in the design community.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures outlined in ban.do’s employee handbook.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to meet company goals.
- BA or BFA in graphic design or something similar.
- Minimum 2 years of design experience, preferably for a brand with a wholesale channel.
- Strong design skills in both digital and print.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Comfortable working within the Google Apps.
- Comfortable in a deadline-driven department.
- Possesses a strong portfolio featuring both digital and print experience.
- An effective communicator and collaborator.
- Highly detail-oriented and discerning.
- Able to take direction and prioritize tasks.
- Must be a team player.