We are looking for a highly enthusiastic, organized and dedicated Business Development Consultant to join our BAMit local sales team based in Los Angeles.
The BAMit App is a powerful app that helps local businesses thrive. BAMit brings great deals and promotions to consumers - all with no up-front costs or hidden fees.
Our mission is to provide business owners with the best platform to bring them business and provide consumers with the best deals and rewards for shopping local businesses in their community. BAMit offers deals across a wide spectrum of categories (including food, drink, health, beauty & fun activities)
If you want to take more ownership of your career, where multiple hats and take your project management to the next level, you're ready to be a part of BAMit.
You will play a key role in driving new business for our platform. You have unparalleled knowledge of the market and the customer, as you will focus on building partnerships with new BAMit businesses. You will own sourcing leads and closing business sign-ups as well as crafting unique promotions that will help business owners bring in the customers they're targeting and drive revenue.
This is a high-volume position and you will have ownership of acquiring new clients and managing client retention.
- Proactively prospect new business partners through independent research and pitch through cold calling or face-to-face sales, contacting, and close deals.
- Meet with merchants in person as needed to present BAMit as a marketing solution for their business and educate merchants on how BAMit works.
- Own full lifecycle of sign-up process from closing the signup to deal generation.
- Collaborate with new business owners to craft a deal that will get them more business.
- Nurture and grow our existing merchant relationships by supporting business partners throughout their deal promotion on BAMit.
- Facilitate revenue growth by improving and optimizing deals.
- Re-engage former merchants through cold calling to retain, consult, and close new or maintain current promotions.
- Creatively identify partners to collaborate with on events or special promotions to continually expand the range of innovative and breakthrough offers for our users.
- Achieve set KPI targets for monthly and quarterly sales activity
- Drive market growth for both quality of merchants and revenue
- Available to work some BAMit activation events for users and our business partners. Events may include weekends.
- 1-2+ years of success in a sales environment preferred.
- Experience in B2B sales is a plus
- Experience selling over the phone and comfortable cold calling various types of businesses, local businesses a plus.
- Hands on experience selling face-to-face and developing relationships with premium businesses.
- Track record of success in a KPI driven sales environment
- Coachable and confident and has personal ambition to improve selling sales skills within an ever-changing sales organization
- Self-starter and comfortable in a competitive environment
- Adaptable and ability to think on your feet, face challenges head-on and hold yourself accountable managing multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communicationand strong organizational skills
- Committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- Excellent listener and can be assertive, persistent, and persuasive
- Highly driven, target-oriented and tenacious, positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Commission incentive packages available in addition to salary
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays off
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $30,000.00 /year
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Flexible schedules
- Health insurance