The senior web developer will participate in projects that are or will be built in Drupal 8. Those projects include design implementation; database design; coding; testing documentation and some analysis.
What you will do
Solution Development and Delivery:
- Understand and build technical and functional project requirements
- Designs the architecture, codes and tests superior Drupal solutions.
- Easy identifies project deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Work closely and collaborate with all the project's stakeholders on deliverables to ensure timelines are met.
- Be active on setting goals and determine to achieve them
- Apply feedback constantly and search ways of improvement
- Seek input from peers, supervisor and network
- Encourage more junior employees to take responsibility for their development within the company.
- Mentor and train those with less experience
- Actively contributes to corporate knowledge base
- Proactively seek opportunities to serve in leadership roles
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Anticipate client need before they arise and recommend solutions to project management.
- Understand client expectations and recognize when issues/events may affect delivery.
- Communicate well.
- Manage client expectation effectively.
What You Will Bring
- Experienced Drupal 8 web developer, fully capable of carrying out complex projects from the concept phase through architecture design, implementation, and DevOps to maintenance.
- Minimum of 5 year-experience with Drupal
- Experience with SalesForce CRM will be a big plus
- Demonstrate proficiency in PHP;
- Demonstrate proficiency in Front-End Scripting.
- Demonstrate proficiency with physical and logical database design
- Demonstrate proficiency in at least one framework such as Symfony 2
- Work really well as a team as well as autonomously;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate commitment toward objectives and act with initiative
Job Type: Full-time