We are looking for a Digital Marketing specialist to join our client's team, a global force in health, hygiene and home.
Based in Kanata and reporting to the Digital Marketing and Commerce manager, you'll be part of an entrepreneurial organization, and given the autonomy and accountability you need to thrive and grow. We want you to help us make an impact in a company that is way ahead of the game.
The position is responsible for connecting all the pieces of the puzzle. You'll be there to ensure the digital campaign's infrastructure is maintained, the tight deadlines are met and the high level of sophistication is respected, while adhering to compliance from all the departments (QA, Regulatory and Supply chain). As the Digital Marketing and Commerce Coordinator, you will bring to the table your extraordinary interpersonal skills, your exceptional attention to detail and your desire to be the best you can be.
- Manage the day-to-day website requirements with external partners, updating content and executing with excellence
- Manage regulatory submission process from end-to-end, ensuring all necessary stakeholder alignments and consistency with strategy
- Coordinate regular email marketing updates, journey upkeep and deployments
- Coordinate the D2C marketing and promotions calendar, and regular shop site upkeep
- Launch and manage digital campaigns in partnership with agencies
- Execute tactical strategy briefs created from Channel briefs working with the digital team
- Assist Business Analytics with any research requirements as needed
- Post-secondary education in marketing
- Digital marketing experience required
- Bilingual FR/EN is an asset
- Database marketing and email/SMS activation
- Able to work independently with direction from manager to meet deadlines and manage within budget constraints.
- Ability and confidence to present to co-workers and managers
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Microsoft power point, word and excel skills
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)