BAM Strategy is looking for a Digital Content Manager to be the interface between our client and the agency and perform content and graphic updates throughout websites and newsletter for the brand portfolio. You are proactive and a detail-oriented person who is passionate about digital marketing, who wants to build a great partnership with your client in order to produce impeccable work.
What You Will Do
- Perform website and newsletter updates as needed through CMS and through ticketing system with website management partner. Updates would encompass digital campaigns or periodic product and promotional updates.
- Perform small image updates as needed and apply them to the website via CMS or newsletter.
- Execute thorough and flawless quality control throughout the project's life cycle to ensure the digital deployments launch error free.
- Understanding of digital website usability and site traffic development.
- Ensure communication with all parties involved happens in the most efficient and smooth way.
- Keep on top of trends in digital development and project management through reading appropriate industry publications, websites, emails as well as through attendance at conferences;
- Work with the dept leads and other team members on process improvements, and other initiatives designed to improve the effectiveness and quality of Interactive delivery within the agency.
What You Will Bring
- University degree or college diploma in the field of marketing or related;
- 1-2 years of experience as a content manager;
- Experience on various CMS platforms and newsletter softwares;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Photoshop;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English. A working knowledge of French will be considered a strong asset;
- Extreme attention to details;
- Proactive, responsive and with a sense of urgency;
- A problem solver that is full of solutions, everyday;
- Resourceful, tenacious, detail oriented and driven to meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time