Founded in 2002, Ballistic Arts Media Studios is a full-service creative agency in Coquitlam, BC providing design, web development, and video production services to local and national clients in a variety of industries. Our web developers work on diverse projects from a variety of local and national industries. To keep up with our growing business, we’re looking for an amazing Website Project Coordinator to join our team!
We’re a small team (there’s less than 30 of us!) that likes to have fun; our outgoing crew loves spontaneous outbursts of singing, thoughtful conversations over lunch, Smash Bros. tournaments, and occasionally hitting local breweries together after work. We’re also always looking for ways to give back, whether it’s spending an afternoon cleaning up the creek near our building, or holding a workshop with kids from a nearby school!
We’re looking for a coordinator to work from our Coquitlam office – we are not looking to hire contractors or people that work remotely. The position starts with a probationary 3-month period with a performance review conducted at the end to discuss options.
The ideal candidate will have a background in web development, team leadership, and coordination, as well as a history of excellent client or customer relationships. If keeping things organized and following systems and processes gets you excited, we want to hear from you!
- Assist our Web Project Manager to effectively present ideas and collaborate with clients in person and remotely, ensuring their needs are met
- Build and maintain client relationships through email and phone communication
- Assist in creating project kick-off presentations using Google Slides as well as project briefing documents using Microsoft Word/Google Docs
- Clearly communicate client needs and revisions as the messenger between clients and our team of web developers
- Represent Ballistic Arts at professional on and offsite meetings with clients
- Keep organized while juggling multiple unique projects
- Manage project timelines and stay on top of deadlines using Asana
- Track and record developers’ hours while staying aware of project budgets using Asana, Everhour, and Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Practice effective and direct communication as you assist in overseeing the team
- Perform quality assurance checks of the team’s work with meticulous attention to detail
- Ensure all aspects of every project are organized and completed efficiently and on time
- Background in web, and experience in coordinating, leadership, and administrative roles
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and project management tools like Asana
- Ability to multitask and work confidently under pressure
- Driven by deadlines with strong time management skills
- Outgoing with a knack for speaking and presenting
- Interpersonal skills with a history of great client or customer relationships
- Intuitive understanding of the needs of different types of businesses
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize/delegate different tasks
- A natural leader who’s motivated by their team
- Experience in the real estate development industry an asset