At Strong Digital Media, we are a highly motivated value-based organization operating in a nimble environment. Focused on creating a hard-working culture, we challenge inspired and driven people to take smart risks.
Our core business is focused on the deployment, management and service of thousands of devices, as well as hundreds of networks and millions of location-based digital experiences every day.
We are revolutionizing the future of digital media. Do you have what it takes to be a part our team?
Here’s the role you’ll play:
- Build decks from start to finish for outdoor marketing campaigns
- Design graphics that identify a product or communicate an idea
- Determine colors, images, text style, and shapes to create layout
- Take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
- Ideate for brands and opportunities as well as collaborate with the sales team
- Intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the outdoor marketing sector
- Work on marketing campaign for events, product launches, festival and other outdoor marketing events
Here’s what you need to make the cut:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while maintaining a high quality of work
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Excellent communication skills
- A great attitude and desire to collaborate
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize
- A strong graphic design portfolio-link to portfolio must be on resume
- Knowledge of graphic playback systems preferred
- Preferred experience in photography and video appreciation for proof of performance purposes
Here’s what makes us so great:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A fun environment that fosters energy, creativity and results
- Highly collaborative and flexible working environment
- High-caliber partnerships and on-going opportunities to work with industry leaders and experts
- We invest in, and use, the latest technologies
Still don’t believe us? Check out our website to see how we are revolutionizing the future at www.strongdigitalmedia.com