Baldor Specialty Foods, an industry leader, is continuing to grow the IT and applications department. Our development is done across all aspects of our operation from WMS, eCommerce, Shipping & Logistics, Accounting and much more. Baldor is looking for a Software Developer to design and implement warehouse management solutions using our HighJump product. This application-based work provides new and varied technical challenges from one project to the next. Application development and testing will take place in the office. As a WMS Developer, you will be involved in projects from the concept phase through design, programming and testing.
- Software development in MS SQL Server for Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) – High Jump.
- Conduct complex queries in WMS using SQL.
- Code specifications by converting logical sequence and workflow into program language.
- Verify coding by performing unit testing and trial runs.
- Meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identify work process improvements and implement new technology.
- Prepare program specifications based on documented business requirements.
- Develop code enhancements within the HighJump application to meet client’s needs that the application does not meet right out of the box.
- Follow company standards.
- Will need to work in a fast paced agile environment.
Qualifications and Education
- HighJump Webwise Experience (a plus)
- Experience in development for warehouse operations, specifically (within the HighJump WMS a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of SQL programming experience.
- HighJump architecture experience a plus.
Baldor Specialty Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of Sex, Race, Religion, Age (40 and over), Handicap or National Origin. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or any other legally protected status.