Marketing Coordinator [#1731] – Our Client is seeking an individual to help Support the Eastern Region Sales & Service team on development and execution of marketing plans.
The successful candidate will possess a positive attitude and willingness to support various tasks relating to sales and marketing.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, superior analytical abilities, solid decision-making skills and the ability to multi-task.
Compensation and Work Schedule
- Term: Contract position
- Duration: 12 months; renewable
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Est. Reg. Hrs./Wk.: 40
- Compensation: $24-$27/hr.
- Work location: Montreal, QC
Required Skills and Experience
- University Degree required, in Marketing (preferred)
- 3-5 years previous marketing experience
- Previous experience and demonstrated skill set in tracking, analyzing and reporting on sales and marketing campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Social media savvy is a plus
- As a Marketing Coordinator, you will develop and implement various analytical reports related to sales and service
- Complete licensing document (ATAC) for new vehicle registrations and for transfers of ownership
- Submit payment request in SAP and file
- Act as point person for Dealer events and sponsorships supported by the Region
- Assist with the set up and hosting of meetings with Marketing Boards as well as internal staff
- Assist in the administration of the Dealer Co-Op Program
- Complete Website Audits – Sales and Service as required
- Coordinate with Oshawa or Regional Management, send invitations, handle flights for Regional staff, track attendance and follow-up, prepare badges, handle AV needs, handouts, etc.
- Provide insight on innovative marketing opportunities
- Administer the Canada Courtesy Car and Pool Vehicle Program within the Region
- Validate active plates, cancel inactive plates and submit cheque request
- Obtain replacement for lost registration/ownership or cancel plates at license bureau (SAAQ)
- Manage courtesy vehicle reservations, exchange, maintenance, etc.
- Candidates must complete a background check and be eligible to work in Canada
Client Summary – Our Client is a global provider of transportation products and services, from their assembly lines to customers' driveways. This position is an exciting opportunity to join this company's parts and service team.