Business Operations Analyst [#1703] – Our Client is seeking an individual to help drive the Company’s vision to reality.
As a Business Operations Analyst you will support the Regional Director in executing business plan initiatives including organizing Sales meetings, forecasting and a variety of other administrative duties.
Compensation and Work Schedule
- Term: Contract position
- Duration: 12 months; renewable
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Est. Reg. Hrs./Wk.: 40
- Compensation: $32-$37/hr.
- Travel: Minimal travel required; must have a valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Work location/environment: Calgary, AB; office environment
Required Skills and Experience
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration or related field
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Analytical ability where problems are somewhat complex
- Advanced technical knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience in triaging complex business issues
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to analyze data and extrapolate insights
- Ability to research and seek out innovative ideas
- As a Business Operations Analyst you will investigate the viability of new business initiatives
- Actively participate in Dealer Business Reviews including preparing presentations, sharing insights and documenting next steps
- Coordinate activities across various teams including Sales, Service, Marketing and Dealer Network
- Participate in the implementation activities and coordinate business plan deployment
- Candidates must complete a background check and be eligible to work in Canada
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean record
Client Summary – Our Client is a global provider of transportation products and services, from their assembly lines to customers' driveways. This position is an exciting opportunity to join this company's sales and marketing team.