Senior Marketing Assistant [#1782] - Our Client is seeking an individual to help drive the Company's vision to reality by supporting the development and implementation of the Regional Manager's Western Canada sales and service marketing plan.
You have superb communication and interpersonal skills and highly-developed organizational skills. You also have a high analytical ability allowing you to handle complex problems and analyze reports effectively.
As a Senior Marketing Assistant, you are a motivated individual able to provide insight on innovative marketing opportunities and can act as liaison between advertising agencies and marketing boards. You are also known as someone able to execute multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
Compensation and Work Schedule
- Term: Contract position
- Duration: 12 months; renewable
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Hrs./Wk.: 40
- Compensation: $32-37/hr.
- Travel: Minimal
- Work location/environment: Calgary, AB; small office environment
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing (preferred) or related discipline
- 2-4 years' sales and marketing experience
- Advanced MS Office skills in including Access
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including ability to create reports
- Knowledge of SAP
- As a Senior Marketing Assistant, you will provide insight on innovative marketing opportunities
- Act as point person for Regional and National Sales and Service contests as well as Regional Dealer events and sponsorships including the Calgary Stampede and Big Valley Jamboree
- Act as liaison between advertising agencies, Dealer Marketing Boards and Regional Marketing Advisory Boards
- Develop communiques for Dealers of past-month results, marketing initiatives and Go-to-Market strategy for upcoming months
- Process monthly invoices and update related forecasts
- Update monthly Dealer Dashboards and Action Plans as well as Customer Satisfaction and Sales Ranking Reports
- Administer the Region's Courtesy Car, Pool Vehicle and Dealer Co-Op Programs
- Complete Sales and Service website audits
- Candidates must complete a background check and be eligible to work in Canada
- Hold a valid driver's license with a clean record
Client Summary - Our Client is a global provider of transportation products and services, from their assembly lines to customers' driveways. This position is an exciting opportunity to join this company's sales and marketing team.
Job Type: Contract
- Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Access: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- sales and marketing: 1 year (Required)
- SAP: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)