Business Operations Analyst [#1782] – Our Client is seeking an individual to help drive the Company’s vision to reality by supporting the development and implementation of the Regional Manager’s Western Canada sales and service marketing plan.
You have superb communication and interpersonal skills and highly-developed organizational skills. You also have a high analytical ability allowing you to handle complex problems and analyze reports effectively.
As a Business Operations Analyst, you are a motivated individual able to provide insight on innovative marketing opportunities and can act as liaison between advertising agencies and marketing boards. You are also known as someone able to execute multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
Compensation and Work Schedule
- Term: Contract position
- Duration: 12 months; renewable
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Reg. Hrs./Wk.: 40
- Compensation: $32-37/hr.
- Travel: Minimal
- Work location/environment: Calgary, AB; small office environment
Required Skills and Experience
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration or related field
- 2-4 years’ related experience
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including ability to create reports
- Knowledge of SAP
- As a Business Operations Analyst, you will investigate the viability of new business initiatives
- Actively participate in Dealer Business Reviews including preparing presentations, sharing insights and documenting next steps
- Coordinate activities across various teams including Sales, Service, Marketing and Dealer Network
- Participate in the implementation activities and coordinate business plan deployment
- Administrative responsibilities (20%) to include: calendaring, expense reporting and meeting planning
- Reporting to the Regional Director, this role will be responsible for supporting the Regional Director in executing all business plan initiatives including organizing Sales meetings, forecasting and other administrative duties as needed
- Candidates must complete a background check and be eligible to work in Canada
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a clean record
Client Summary – Our Client is a global provider of transportation products and services, from their assembly lines to customers' driveways. This position is an exciting opportunity to join this company's sales and marketing team.