The Global Brand Marketing Operations Coordinator is to assist Brand Marketing at at Entertainment company in their day to day deliverables of bringing products & campaigns to market.
The Global Brand Marketing Operations Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Set up product / campaign releases in all business systems maintaining 100% accuracy.
- Manage & communicate key dates on critical path & maintain global release schedules.
- Create planner slides communicating releases / campaigns for sales teams.
- Coordinate with studio operations to deliver & track all requested assets for North American licensed product deals.
- Interface with operations, demand planning & manufacturing for all releases / campaigns.
- Coordinate with legal on clearance for product compilations & packaging requests.
- Ownership over gathering & communicating competitor activity.
- Provide teams with sales & inventory reporting & data for analysis.
- Manage newsletter & email distribution lists in Outlook and Mailchimp.
- Maintain product library & co-ordinate management of stock.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing team & on adhoc projects.
- Flagging and appropriately elevating any issues
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Administrative Support: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts