This position is responsible for delivering product to customers, picking up merchandise from local vendors, and managing paperwork associated with deliveries. In addition, you may be required to perform an array of functions that could include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse and/or yard.
- Treating customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely
- Providing warehouse support as needed
- Completing a thorough load check on your truck before leaving the yard, ensuring that all delivery materials are firmly secured and all parts of your truck are in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations
- Working in cooperation with the customer to determine where to set the materials and unloading them
- Completing all necessary paperwork in a precise and timely manner
This is a Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)