Our client is a Property Management company in the metro area seeking a Property Accountant. Needs to be available to begin as soon as possible. Property Accounting experience preferred. Only local applicants will be considered.
- Responsible for month-end closing procedures including bank reconciliations, accruals, balance sheet reconciliations, and general ledger analysis
- Ability to work on large portfolio of properties with various levels of complex accounting
- Financial statement preparation and review, including HUD, MHFA and other regulated properties
- Prepare year-end property audit work papers
- Understand and comply with GAAP and internal policies & procedures.
- Various ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 4+ years General Ledger Accounting experience, previous Property Accounting experience is ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organization skills
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $24.00 to $33.00 /hour
- Property Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)