Remote Bookkeeper Part or Full-time (#28796)
We are working with our not-for-profit client on their remote Bookkeeping opening. Ideally, this person will still reside in the Greater Milwaukee area and will be able to attend on-site training sessions and meetings. For hours, this position can range from 32 - 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. This individual must have proficiency in Quickbooks, and experience working in for a non-profit is a plus.
- Receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates client's accounts payable invoices.
- Codes payables for accounts payable clerks to input.
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
- Keeps track of client assets.
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and partners.
- Deposits accounts receivables into client bank accounts.
- Assists accountants on tax return preparation.
- Generates 1099's and W-2's for clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by accountants or partners.
- Minimum of three to five years bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
- Proficiency with Quickbooks required.
- Prior experience working for non-profits is a plus.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $30.00 /hour