Baker Hughes, a GE Company as an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Specialist (Coiled Tubing) to join our team in Nigeria.
- Coiled Tubing Technical Support Specialist will plan and execute all phases of the project. He will be Accountable for managing the business within the assigned account in coordination with the appropriate business segment management including tracking performance, identifying opportunities for improvement by seeking feedback.
- Prepare job recommendations based on the job criteria, knowledge and past performance.
- Prepare the coiled tubing programs for routine development, work or special conditions
- Begins to provide technical selling and product application recommendations on division's products.
- Measures product performance and recommends design modifications to existing products.
Under broad direction determines and develops resolution to an assortment of problems encountered at the rig or well site of moderately complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Performs additional duties within the region as instructed by the technical manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. Prior oilfield experience or completion of divisional internship program preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- General knowledge of basic engineering and business principles.
- Knowledge of metallurgy, materials and petroleum engineering concepts
Nigeria, Sub Sahara Africa
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more