Baker Hughes a GE company has an opening for an Account Manager (Completions) in Calgary, AB. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes a GE company is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Technical support for Sales
- Torques and Drag analysis
- Tubemove force analysis
- Sales quote support
- Well planning – tools selection (size, type, metallurgy, elastomers, etc.)
- Quote preparations
- Cost and inventory analysis for quote margins
- Understand the sales cycle
- Support analysis and resolution with corrective actions for field incidents
- Understand and communicate out on technical requirements for tool development to capture Canadian market
- Provide technical overview and training for sales personnel on new tools
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- 7+ years completions engineering experience
- Proficient in SAP & MS Office with an emphasis on Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Strong oilfield experience
- Engineering Ex
- Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company's products and services for area of responsibility and general knowledge of products and services of other business segments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to mentor others.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more