Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an Account Manager (Cased Hole, Wireline) to be based in Calgary, AB.
- Sells products and services to existing and new customers.
- Develops and maintains sales strategies to increase sales and profits through major accounts.
- Builds and fosters strong customer relationships.
- Engages in revenue planning, sales strategies, evaluating TAM, and growing market share.
- Ensures product line sales focus and support for geographical area (Western Canada)
- Protects product line integrity and is the owner of pricing
- Interface to operations, marketing and product line resources
- Provides key applications/re-design support
- Engages with Commercial on bids and tenders
- Responsible for making presentations to customers and sales personnel
- Utilization of customer relationship management software
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Need to have 3-5 years of experience in Wireline sales
- Proficient in MS Office with an emphasis on Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated track record of sales success
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Sales position
- Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company's products and services for area of responsibility and general knowledge of products and services of other business segments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process
- Fundamental knowledge of commercial and contract language
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more