Leads, plans, organizes, directs, and coordinates the sales of the organization's products within their territory. This position is one held in the highest regard. Unquestionable ethical conduct in both business and personal dealings are an absolute requirement. This position is responsible to uphold corporate mission, vision, strategies, and values and follows BakeMark's guiding principals of Best Practices as both process improvement and a cultural attitude. Always keeps the BakeMark Mission & related strategies as the primary focus and goal. Hands-on role manages to meet or exceed objectives by performing the following principal/essential accountabilities:
. TERRITORY MANAGEMENT
3. FOLLOWUP/MONITORING OF THE TERRITORY BUDGET - Reviews results, compares to established objectives, and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to meet expectations.
4. CUSTOMER FOCUS - Follows up on all customer requests and questions to ensure appropriate response is made and customers are satisfied. - Upholds and complies with policies and attitudes adopted by the company. - Continuously surveys market to identify new product concepts to provide direction to product development on product changes and new products.
5. HUMAN RESOURCES
- Understands and complies with the Company Human Resource policies
- Accepts responsibility to think about how actions affect customers and the company.
- Treats all customers (both internal and external) with respect, courtesy and kindness.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and share of market performance as compared to budgeted standards and to general/specific trends within the industry and the economy.
- Develops and recommends product offering and pricing strategy for the territory that will result in the optimal profitability and market share in all of the company's product lines
6. OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED - Must possess excellent communication skills in presentation, written and verbal formats. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of executives, managers, clients, customers, employees, the general public, and CSM staff. - Ability to define and solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where limited standardization may exist. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 Kgs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time