Baird & Warner is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to fill our Marketing Services Coordinator position. In short, Marketing Services is a "one-stop shop" for real estate brokers' marketing needs. We offer an intuitive online web interface, which allows brokers to create their brochures, flyers, postcards and more using our professionally designed templates, which are then printed in-house by the Marketing Services team or by our local print vendor. Top-notch customer service and overnight delivery of high-quality materials are the keys to our success amongst our user group of 2,300 Baird & Warner real estate professionals. Our team is dedicated to helping every user meet their marketing goals. If you are looking for a fun, exciting and challenging place to work, then apply to Baird & Warner today.
Marketing Services Coordinator Duties:
- Receive and verify the accuracy of orders via internal programs
- Ensure job tickets (orders) are 100% accurate based on information provided by the company software
- Perform thorough file checking using quality control checklist
- Properly setup various types of print jobs in Fiery Workstation and process orders
- Properly load the required paper type in all printers and perform all basic printer maintenance (toner, paper jams, etc.)
- Assemble large print production orders using spiral binding equipment
- Maintain and update client files within the company database
- Ensure customer issues are dealt with in an effective manner via phone & email
- Perform related duties as required
Excellent customer service and people skills
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email with brokers and branch managers – constant communication
- Detail oriented - quality control is very important in print production
- Must be a team player through relationships, cross-training and being able to back up other team members as needed
- Must be intuitive. Problem solving and thinking out of the box for quick solutions
- Excellent project and time management skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to produce high quality printed materials using mid-level print management tools, follow paper specs and production techniques
- Have a strong understanding of branding and use of following brand guidelines in a corporate environment
- Experience working in a Mac environment
- Must be physically able to provide assistance with moving/stocking supplies. (10-15 lbs)
Education and/or Experience:
- Graphic Design or Art related degree preferred with 1 year experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign and Acrobat, is a requirement.
- Experience working in a Real Estate Marketing environment preferred.
Due to our customer service environment, this position requires at least one coordinator to cover during holiday parties and early holiday closings. This is on a rotation bases.