Bain Public is looking for an Freelance Product Manager who will work with our clients to make smart product decisions that engage users and help deliver business results. You will drive features planning, help set the strategy, plan the product roadmap, and drive the execution of product development.
Based in Montreal, Bain Public is a digital product studio who ship products from start to finish, concept to launch. We help middle market companies and scrappy startups create new value with design- and technology-based products and strategies. We transform our clients into product-led companies through teaching and collaborative development. Our group of experienced Product Managers works closely with c-suite leadership teams to build products, prototypes and MVPs. https://www.bainpublic.com/
As a Freelance Product Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients create smart, software-enabled products from strategy to execution. Your duties will include generating purposeful ideas, strategy and vision creation, following through with end-to-end product definition and development. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Bachelor's business management, software engineering or another field related to the job.
* 3-5 years in a consultancy or product position building products from concept to launch.
* You understand what it means to drive ROI through business and customer value.
* You understand the constraints using influence skills to make recommendations to move vision forward.
* Strong skills in interpersonal communications and leading meetings.
* Strong design or UX background.
* You love data, the right data. You can find a signal in the noise.
* You are resourceful and find ways to get things done.
* You have a portfolio of digital products that you have shipped and are proud to share.
Bain Public is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Job Type: Freelance