Put simply, we believe that buying glasses should be one of life’s pleasures, not an expensive hassle. Deeply rooted in our values of Constantly Improve, Tightknit and Down to Earth, we’ve created an environment where you can thrive.
Bailey Nelson is not your typical eyewear company. Founded in Australia in 2012, we set out to create the future of eyecare. We do that by creating beautiful, affordable eyewear and inviting stores staffed by incredible people, we’ve become the leader in a modern optical revolution.
We start with designs that are 100% our own, and craft our glasses with the highest-quality materials sourced from Italy, Germany, and Japan. And then we hire people who are passionate, genuine, and down to earth - that’s right, we’re looking at you.
Our Eyewear Stylists (Sales Associates) are passionate about changing the eyewear industry through exceptional customer experience and making a difference in the lives of their patients. We are currently seeking amazing, enthusiastic individuals to join our brand new store team at Richmond centre in Richmond, BC.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
Build Customer Rapport
- Go above and beyond excellent customer service at all times for every Bailey Nelson customer
- Spread the Bailey Nelson culture in an authentic and genuine way with your customers
- Find the best and most suitable Bailey Nelson products for your customers
Engage With Your Team
- Be part of an incredible team of enthusiastic, customer driven managers, optometrists, optical stylists and dispensers
- Grow personally and professionally by exhibiting the Bailey Nelson core values in all that you do
- Cultivate a strong bond with your store team members and the Bailey Nelson family
Drive Your Business
- Better the eyewear industry by running and developing your store as part of a new and exciting business model
- Be passionate and commit to delivering the best service in the eyewear and optometry industry
- Work in collaboration with your store team members to maximize your store profits
Skills & Experience:
- You have at least 1 experience in retail or customer service role
- You are bilingual in Mandarin or Cantonese (not a requirement but an asset)
- You have strong organization and time management skills in a retail environment
- You have good analytical and problem solving skills
- You have good computer literacy and numeracy skills
- You always focus on your customers and are flexible and adaptable with your customer’s needs
- You embrace individuality by being honest and helping people find their look
- You always respect different ideas, opinions, and personalities
- You are always brimming with enthusiasm and positive energy
- You are a pro-active, driven, passionate and team player aiming to better yourself and those around you
- You use your own initiative with projects and ideas for marketing, efficiency and process improvements
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, submit your resume now