BAI is the financial services industry's leading provider of powerful tools, relevant content and meaningful connections. Our mission is to give financial services leaders the confidence to make smart business decisions because a strong financial services industry helps consumers, businesses and communities thrive. The Marketing Manager, Digital Content uses product management skills, marketing expertise and financial-services knowledge to manage a portfolio of digital thought leadership products, including the BAI Banking Strategies newsletter and website, reports, webinars and podcasts. The manager is a key member of the digital team who helps drive engagement, impact and sponsorship growth while looking for packaging and new product opportunities.
Reports to: Director, Digital
- Serves as product owner for BAI Executive Reports, working with Managing Editor, sponsors, and designer to ensure reports are produced on time and on budget.
- Creates and executes campaigns to increase readership and impact. Monitors performance, looking for trends and opportunities to grow the overall product line.
- Serves as product owner for BAI Banking Strategies Daily, collaborating with the Managing Editor on external content to feature and Marketing colleagues on other BAI content and events to feature. Creates and executes campaigns to grow subscriptions.
- Manages the BAI Banking Strategies website, looking at readership trends to fuel future editorial and product ideas.
- Serves as product owner for BAI Banking Strategies podcast, books guests, manages podcast account and coordinates long-distance interviews. Creates and executes campaigns to grow subscribers and plays.
- Serve as product owner for BAI thought leadership webinars. Manage internal and external content. Create and execute campaigns to grow live participation, as well as on-demand views.
- Serve as product owner for BAI Featured Innovations, a collection of sponsored industry white papers distributed to industry leaders. Look for opportunities to evolve the product and grow engagement.
- Collaborates with Sales on sponsor lead generation to achieve the revenue goals by product. Participates in sales calls, as needed. Once sponsors are secured, manages sponsor relationship and deliverables.
- Collaborates with Marketing and other product owners to understand broader BAI objectives and goals and align the digital product portfolio audiences and topics accordingly.
- Meets deadlines consistently in a fast-paced environment with multiple assignments occurring simultaneously.
- Performs other duties as may be required or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing, product development, consulting, or content development in a business or agency environment
- Product marketing experience, including proven ability to grow audiences and engagement
- Strong ability to collaborate and build strong relationships internally and externally
- Action-oriented; excellent project management skills and the ability to multi-task; follow up is critical, as is attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Fluency with content management systems, email clients and website programming
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Intellectual curiosity and innovative; able to apply market insights, data, etc. to build compelling, high value products and services
- Knowledge of today's financial services industry
BAI offers an outstanding benefit package including comprehensive insurance coverage, a 401(k) plan with company match, generous vacation/personal time programs, and bonus potential with the ability to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement