About BAI Canada
BAI Communications is a global leader in wireless communications networks -cellular, Wi-Fi, broadcast and radio. With operations in the USA, Canada, Europe, Hong Kong and Australia, we are at the heart of some of the most innovative technology around, technology that is keeping people connected.
BAI Canada (a BAI Communications company) is extending cellular, Wi-Fi and fiber network coverage to all Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) subway and rail commuters. BAI Canada provide a complete coverage solution, from the design and build phase through to the ongoing operation and maintenance of the network. By project completion, BAI Canada will have rolled out Wi-Fi and wireless network connectivity within Toronto's 61 underground subway stations, all 65 corresponding aboveground platforms as well as mezzanines, walkways, passageways and stairs.
We are seeking a charismatic Marketing and Communications Manager for our BAI Communications office in Toronto. This position requires a highly autonomous individual, with B2B experience in the telecommunications or public sector industry, who enjoys an entrepreneurial environment. Your strengths will include having experience at brand building and management, PR, Social and paid media, digital engagement, lead and opportunity management, and superb communication skills.
About the Role
This Marketing and Communications Manager role is key in the implementation of the marketing strategy in Canada and is responsible for owning and driving the Marketing Communications plan, and related activities, for our Toronto operation, in order to help create awareness and unlock new opportunities for BAI Communications Canada and unlock the new markets opportunities.
- Develop integrated marketing communications plan to promote brand awareness and create business growth - leveraging content marketing, Account Based Marketing, Public Relations, Digital, Social, paid media, and event participation.
- Provide guidance and thought leadership and lead partnerships with management, business units, the sales function, outside agencies and other stakeholders to develop and implement promotion plans and strategies and oversee the preparation of marketing materials to support sales and overall awareness of the organisation’s services.
- Manage the delivery of timely and effective communications, including EDM campaigns, newsletters, whitepapers and case study production.
- Oversee the design and production of all collateral (both in-house and outsourced design).
- Continuously explore, recommend, use and optimise communication methods, vehicles and technologies to engage with various audiences.
- Manage and develop the social media content to engage audiences across traditional and new media including account design and media monitoring for continuous relevant content.
- Build relationships with target media and influencers to raise the profile of BAI Communications in Canada and its CEO, as well as PR agencies, website developers, marketing agencies, graphic designers and merchandise suppliers.
- Management of the appointed PR and content agency and GR agency.
- Identify opportunities to work with key industry groups. Coordinate organisational involvement in industry conferences and external events.
- Support the stewardship of the BAI Communications brand – including brand identity, positioning and messaging.
- Measure, track and report on the marketing KPI’s and effectiveness.
- 7+ years’ experience in Marketing Management (B-B and/or B-G placement)
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or English. MBA preferred.
- You must be able to create a story and move people with it
- MS Office Suite and marketing automation tool proficiency
- Creative self-starter
- Communicate cross-functionally
- Must have held responsibility for marketing budget in prior role
- Experience with governmental relations a plus
The most common connection across our diverse and global employee community, is that our people are deeply driven to make a real difference for others. We are a culture of courage where people do what really matters putting people, customers and community at the heart of every decision.
Our leaders are proud to make a difference. together. through innovative and collaborative teamwork.
We provide a learning environment where your growth and development matters and meaningful recognition and appreciation for your contribution with competitive compensation, performance bonuses and exceptional health and personal insurance options.
Connect now. Join us.