Are you part marketing maven, part design diva? Are you equally skilled in leading a team and creating gorgeous campaigns? Do you have a sixth sense for knowing what will resonate with people? We're looking for a talented Marketing Coordinator to lead our creative team!
We are a rapidly-growing downtown-Sacramento based company in search of a bright, enthusiastic team leader who is skilled in design, marketing, and management of a small team.
Our ideal candidate is a talented fashionista with a keen eye for graphics and design, and a strong desire to create and ideate at a high level.
- Lead the creative strategizing, development, production and execution of all marketing campaigns across all media formats in direct support of efforts to increase revenue and profits
- Manage the process for campaigns from beginning to end, uniting cross-functional team members throughout each project
- Own the process and timeline; drive consensus and communicate decisions and responsibilities within each project team.
- Lead continuous improvement of the process, documenting, communicating and implementing adjustments.
- Ensure process steps are clear to all who are involved, and hold team members accountable to agreements, deliverables and timelines. Dynamically adjust schedules, as required to support the business and keep projects on schedule. Ensure an objective approach to any necessary compromises.
- Understand individual marketing goals and initiatives with relation to company goals.
- Continually ideate on strategy evolution and new engagement opportunities
- Create engaging, relevant, and inspiring email and social media content on a weekly basis
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Maintain our design and brand standards for consistency across the company
- Report on media performance and testing strategies.
- Compile and maintain KPI data to support in the identification of business concerns and related actions.
- Own the development and execution of brand partnerships that increase awareness and elevate our brand
- Develop and manage influencer and affiliate programs
- Oversee and manage design and content direction of website
- Exceptional project management skills
- Highly creative with a developed eye for design, composition, and arrangement
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates a strong aptitude for design, composition, and arrangement
- Ability to strategize and ideate at a high level
- Experience working with ecommerce companies and creative agencies, with comprehension and respect for changes to plans.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to provide clarity and effectively apply perspective throughout the process.
- Bachelor's degree minimum
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing and/or project management
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, and XD, and Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and efficient, with strong attention to details while handling multiple tasks
- Sense of urgency and ability to handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at delegating and managing a small team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Objective, optimistic and passionate with a strong business sense.
Nice to have, but not required:
- BA or background in Marketing or Fashion, Graphic, or Interior Design
Check out our websites: www.bagnetcompany.com and www.kelleydaring.com. Please respond with your resume and portfolio of your work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- design: 5 years (Required)
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)