BAGBNB is looking for Business Representatives for a project in New York to expand its network in the city and on a global scale through affiliation with local businesses!
BAGBNB is a global network of hotels, restaurants and local businesses that act as luggage storage deposit points for BAGBNB customers.
Travelers find the drop-off location closest to them to maximize travel moments, stroll all over the city luggage-free, with ease and no hassle.
The BAGBNB network is present in over 40 countries worldwide with +1300 partner locations, serving travelers across the world.
For more information visit bagbnb.com ( http://bagbnb.com/ )
We hire Business Representatives who can be BAGBNB face, build new partnerships in order to help us meet the growing demand for luggage storage services and increase travel experience!
This activity consist of offering new opportunities for businesses.
Business Representative has to find businesses suitable as new possible luggage storage locations, present BAGBNB project and idea, describe business opportunities and close the deal.
- Door-to-door: on field, face-to-face partnership presentation to potential partners,
- B2B partnership acquisition,
- No account management.
- High flexibility and autonomy;
- $250 per partnership acquisition;
- $100 bonus per partnership with hotels acquisition;
- Type: freelance - independent contractor;
- Learning & promotional materials, constant support, and follow-up.
- Outstanding negotiation and closing skills;
- Self-driven and motivated with a proactive and professional attitude;
- Currently located in New York.