We represent products in the electronic security/video market, and have an immediate opening for an Territory Sales Representative/Account Manager. This position will cover the territory in the San Francisco Bay Area. You must already live in the area(s).
The Sales Rep will work cooperatively with sales management and internal/external customers to deliver exceptional customer and sales support including but not limited to, customer care, answering product questions, quote generation, project design, and job walks.
- Develop customers to produce market penetration on all brands with presentation skills.
- Educate and train customers on a variety of products to a granular level to elevate brand awareness.
- Create a market strategy focused on all channels to build long term relationships in multi-channel environment.
- Monthly reporting through CRM, with expected daily verbal communications to RSM's, inside sales support, and weekly.
- Touch base with management.
- Ability to travel to local trade events and remote events.
- Travel to two to four sales calls/technical adviser calls on job sites per day.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Sales or a related position within the security industry.
- Minimum of 1 year Computer Networking Systems experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Accredited college degree a plus.
- Military experience, electrical engineering or computer networking a plus.
- Relocation benefits are not provided for this role.
- Ability to train others and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills to support internal and external contacts within a multi-cultured environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with MS Office software package.
- Analytical skills and detail-orientation.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks in an efficient manner, and work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently.
- Ability to work on time sensitive projects, meet critical deadlines, and deliver commitments in a calm and organized manner.
- Customer service skills and aptitude.
- Ability to travel locally up to 50%.
We are an established technology manufacturer's representative organization expanding our area of coverage. We are trusted agents to the factories from layer one wire and cabling, network security, and physical security pertaining to video management solutions. We gravitate to emerging technology in the changing market place to provide the best solutions to our customers to protect their valuable assets. Visit us at badgereps.com.
Position Compensation: Competitive base commensurate with experience for first three months, with additional uncapped commission after.
This is a great entry-level position. We will train the right candidate who has the drive. If you are passionate about technology, and enjoy teaching it others, you're going to love this career.
Please send us an email with a few sentences regarding why you feel you would be good candidate for this position, along with your resume and/or contact information.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Outside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Networking: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Typical deal size:
- Sales floor
- Trade shows