Summary: Reporting to the Area or District Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for growing Badger's business in the assigned region. This includes developing new market segments, adding customers, leveraging national and regional accounts and supporting Area Managers. Candidate must be based out of, or able to work from location posted.
Major Duties Include:
- Grow/establish Badger's business in the area/region at an aggressive pace ensuring the foundation is built for long-term success.
- Determine the most attractive market segments and customers based on the value of our service.
- Assist Area Managers in developing a strong relationship with these customers creating repeat revenue for the Region.
- Continue to expand the need for Badger's Hydrovac services through education, awareness and market development to provide sustained growth.
- Identify and assist in the development of Area Managers in the Region who are professional, hardworking, knowledgeable, dependable and self-sufficient.
- Identify, produce and provide leads, job information and customer contacts to Area Managers.
- Assist Area Managers in presentations, proposals and trade shows.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the Badger processes and improve our success rates.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in outside B2B sales required.
- Flexibility and a willingness to be creative.
- Proven background in exceeding sales goals/quotas.
- Must have related industry experience.
- Vacuum, Pump Trucks
- Commercial Underground Construction
- Trucking/Fleet Management
- Sewer / Water Line
- Underground Utilities
- Oil and Gas
- Equipment Rentals
- Excellent communication skills
- Engaging and Social, with excellent listening skills
- High Energy, Ambitious & Entrepreneurial Personality
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Dedicated and Self-directed
- Established network in target market industries strongly preferred.
- Strong customer service background.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and various Sales databases.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales & Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- business to business: 3 years (Preferred)