Badaly Architects is one of the fastest growing companies offering architectural and engineering services in the New York City & Lower Westchester area. We specialize in new mid-rise apartment buildings, in addition to offering a broad range of engineering design, inspection and investigation services. We are seeking a full-time mechanical engineer, who is hard-working, passionate about the field, and motivated to quickly develop their career in our fast-paced environment.
- Assist Project Engineer with new and on-going projects.
- Engineering analysis, design and detailing of mechanical, hydraulic and fire protection systems.
- Engineering design and detailing of site layout and planning.
- Preparation of engineering and architectural working drawings using CAD software.
Required Skills and Education:
- Self-starter with pro-active organizational skills who works seamlessly in a team.
- Proven success in meeting strict deadlines.
- Strong math and computer skills, including Microsoft Office and CAD software. Knowledge of Vectorworks is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree of Mechanical or Civil Engineering or Bachelor's of Architecture.
- Education must be from an ABET or NCARB accredited institution, as applicable.
- NYC DOB Filing Representative is a plus.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Mechanical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)