Career Opportunity - Social Media & Marketing Manager
Social Media & Marketing Manager
Greater Toronto Area
We're the world's largest urban axe throwing company that offers fun experiences to large groups. We are seeking an upbeat, organized and detail oriented professional to join our corporate team! The Social Media & Marketing Manager must love people and processes!
The Social Media & Marketing Manager is responsible for managing social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Developing relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written). The position is a full-time salary position, and the candidate is expected to work on weekends and evenings as required.
What We Will Provide:
- A chance to learn from industry leaders in the rec & entertainment industry
- An opportunity to work for a fun organization
As a Social Media & Marketing Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Managing and sharing content with users on social media sites such as Instagram and Facebook
- Effectively managing your time, prioritizing and completing tasks.
- Managing inquiries from media, individuals and other organizations.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media.
- Bachelors in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations or Graphic Design
- Experience in graphic design or photography considered a strong asset
- Minimum 3-5 years managing social media activity with a deep understanding and passion for all forms of social media
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development and SEO
- Experience managing performance marketing campaigns through digital, focusing on SEO, SEM and driving performance through digital experiences
- Understanding of website technology, social and email marketing including SEO, SEM, Social Media platforms
- Experience managing content development, content strategies, producing and managing agile content
- Working knowledge and expertise in strategies utilized to optimize performance through multiple digital devices; desktop, mobile and tablet
- Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the ability to obtain consensus among multiple stakeholders
- Strong teamwork orientation and proven leadership capabilities with an ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment
- Extremely well developed written and oral presentation and communication skills.
- Experienced communicator and listener
- Ability to work on multiple projects at various stages of production in a fast paced environment
- Advanced understanding of social media marketing fundamentals and analytics
- Exceptional writing, proof-reading and editing skills
Along with your resume and cover letter, please advise your salary expectations.