We are seeking a talented person to manage the order flow from our e-commerce sites and our retail partners' portals. This position is critical in ensuring we meet our customer's expectations for excellence in shipping their orders on time and as ordered. It requires someone who cares about the little details, who is interested in understanding what it takes to run a successful e-commerce company. You will see how it all comes together through your interaction with the operations, marketing and sales teams.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Utilizing our e-commerce sites and our retail partners' portals to generate shipping labels and packing slips.
- Working closely with our shipping team to set daily priorities.
- Transmitting tracking information per established service level agreements (SLA).
- Utilizing EDI to send inventory feeds to our retail partners.
- Manage reseller and e-Commerce returns, by issuing RAs and arranging transportation if needed.
- Demonstrating your time management skills as you adjust activities based on the needs of the day.
- Maintaining several daily, weekly and monthly reports tracking sales and order fulfillment success.
- Respond to customer's queries on orders, resolving shipment issues.
- Contacting our retail partners, via phone and email, when something does not "look right".
- Prefer previous office experience.
- Comfortable communicating by phone and email.
- Basic computer skills, experience with Google Apps is beneficial.
- Previous customer service experience helpful.
- Able to move swiftly from one task to another as priorities change.
We are an established company that acts very much like a start up. That means you have opportunity to give input and make a difference to how we do things. A "roll up your sleeves and get it done" attitude does well in meeting the challenges of our fast growing company.
Job Type: Full-time
- Operations: 2 years (Preferred)