START DATE: Immediately
JOB TYPE: Permanent Full-Time
LOCATION: Multiple (Milton and Oakville/Mississauga)
Job Summary: To assist in the retail showroom operations of your showroom location. You will complete a wide variety of duties and responsibilities. Your primary focus is to successfully guide prospective clients through the purchase and installation of a hot tub, swim spa, swimming pool or related backyard product and/or service. You're a highly motivated individual who will be working one-on-one with clients to provide an exceptional and engaging sales experience. You're the first point of contact with clients in the showroom and/or on the phone. You will use your knowledge to secure the business and close the sale while providing superior customer service. You will also help with marketing and advertising concepts and in-showroom merchandising and events. Integrity, vision, drive and professionalism are key components to this position
- Sales of larger ticket items such as hot tubs, swim spas and swimming pools as well as smaller ticket items such as water care products, accessories and any general retail store sales.
- Engage with customers on the showroom floor who are considering a hot tub, swim spa or swimming pool purchase and take them through the sales process and follow-up as required in order to secure their business.
- Actively process and work all online, contractor and in-store leads to generate sales.
- Maintain superior showroom appearance and cleanliness
- Assist walk-in customers who require water tests to provide a professional remedy to any water care issues.
- Answer telephones and field customer service questions.
- Any other sales/showroom duties as required.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous customer service/retail sales experience (Preferred).
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree (Preferred).
- Willing and eager to continually educate and grow your sales experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that will allow you to communicate with a vast audience of customers.
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently.
- Flexible schedule and ability to work weekends (Required).
- Drivers License and Own a Vehicle? (Required).
Why Join The Backyard Retreat Family?
- Extensive Sales Training Provided
- Benefits Package Including Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salary + Commission Structure (Income Potential for $55,000 +++ in your first year and future growth of $65,000 - 70,000 +++)
- Management & Growth Opportunities
- Rewarding & Supportive Team Atmosphere
- Family Owned & Operated
Your personality, winning attitude and desire to hustle and succeed with a growing company will determine your success with the Backyard Retreat family. If this describes you, please apply because you are exactly who we are looking for!
We look forward to meeting with you soon!
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)