BackerKit helps thousands of crowdfunding creators all over the world focus on doing what they love. Our software is the premier platform for backer management, empowering project creators to manage their campaigns with confidence. We're a profitable, self-funded startup with a diverse, close-knit team that prizes creativity, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn.
BackerKit is a great opportunity for people that want to make a large impact and are not looking for just another tech job. We're the market leader of an emerging economy, and we need talented sales-humans to help us grow to the next level.
The BackerKit Tabletop Account Executive drives new revenue growth from our largest customer category: Tabletop games. Working exclusively with named accounts and high value leads, BackerKit's Tabletop Account Executive manages a lucrative territory, hunts and closes new customers that deliver a large portion of our company's revenue.
----How you can contribute to the team----
- Exceed new revenue targets by delivering to quarterly, and annual quota
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing net new opportunities within your book of business, 100% net new/hunting focus
- Partner with your assigned Sr. SDR (we have a one-to-one ratio) to help create and execute marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation within your book of business
- Establish trusted advisor status with Key Accounts sharing your excellent product knowledge
- Drive deal strategy, by collaborating and leading the successful execution of sales activities, utilizing internal resources, including Customer Success, Creator Marketing, Product, and Sales Leadership
- Track all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
- Drive brand-awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking at conferences and other industry events (up to 30% travel)
----If most of the following is true, we'd like to chat with you!----
- You have been a top performer on a sales team for 2 - 4 years closing $3K- $30K sized deals, ideally running full sales cycles from prospect to close.
- You love the chase and believe every "no" is one step closer to a "yes".
- You think quickly on your feet, you're self-motivated, goal-driven, and not afraid to get your hands dirty to do some good old-fashioned schlepping.
- You use your strong negotiation skills, confidence (on the phone and in person), and ability to stay organized to make sure that every creator-client gets the attention they need.
- You have a thirst to work on a small sales team and recognize that this is an opportunity to make a big impact.
- You also have a real passion for tabletop games, are stoked to work with the coolest Tabletop crowdfunding projects, and excited to attend events like Internationale Spieltage, UK Games Expo, Origins, GenCon, and PAX Unplugged.
- You're excited to become an expert in the crowdfunding space, help thousands of creators on making their dreams come true, and gain experience on how to spread the good word to creatives of all shapes and sizes.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We here at BackerKit will always respect pronouns and identities when addressing candidates who feel comfortable sharing theirs.
BackerKit is committed to a culture of inclusion and belonging. We believe that crowdfunding is for everyone, and strive to build a company that reflects the diverse backgrounds of the creators we currently serve and hope to serve in the future. We recognize we all get better when everyone is heard, so we practice immediate, honest, and caring feedback. We value every individual's unique perspective and cultivate a space where each person can bring their whole self to work. We seek to continuously challenge ourselves to grow personally and as a team.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance