**Applications with cover letters highly preferred. Tell us what interests you about BackerKit. Why are you excited about sales?**
BackerKit helps thousands of crowdfunding creators all over the world do what they love. Our software is the premier platform for backer management, empowering project creators to manage their campaigns with confidence.
We're a fast-growing start-up with a diverse, close-knit team that prizes creativity, enthusiasm, and a curiosity to learn.
The Sales Development Representative role at BackerKit is a great opportunity to gain sales experience in a fast-growing startup. Perfect for new grads or folks interested in breaking into the startup world.
Sales at BackerKit is a little different from most other startups: Our customers are passionate creatives and entrepreneurs, and on the SDR team you'll get their attention with your authentic curiosity and interest in their pursuits.
How you'll contribute to the team:
- Connect, qualify, and schedule meetings with creators
- Manage and prioritize a high volume of leads efficiently
- Field inbound calls and emails from creators
- Understand creators needs and confidently communicate how BackerKit can help
- Develop and implement sales strategies and tactics to drive more meetings
- Generate and qualify creator interest in what we do
- Your outreach is the first contact creators have with BackerKit. Above all, you'll live and convey our values every single day!
You'll love it here if:
- You're creative, collaborative, and highly competitive
- You love the struggle in pursuit of victory
- You seek out feedback, and you have stories about the times a peer's/manger's/teacher's/coach's insight changed everything
- You have a passion project you're pursuing—tell us about your side-hustles
- You're an excellent communicator: in writing, in person, and on the phone
- You want to grow in your career and are constantly looking for new opportunities to learn.
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
- Stipends for supporting creators of your choosing
- Medical, dental, vision, commuter, and 401k benefits
- Family-friendly and focused on maintaining a healthy work/life balance
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Free lunches twice a week, team dinners once a month
- Annual Learning and Development stipend to support your professional growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Startup: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- San Francisco, CA (Preferred)