The Job in Short
Drive Backbase expansion across the territory by working with existing Backbase partners and identifying/developing new partner relationships.
Meet the Job
Working under the Global Head of Alliances & Partner Sales, you will have a significant impact on the Backbase license growth and success in the North American region while driving expansion across the territory. You will work directly with the Backbase Sales and Customer Success teams as well as existing partners to identify/develop new partner relationships. Partner relationships range from Strategy and Digital Consulting players to those in System Integration and Technology.
Day to day you are responsible for the business relationship between Backbase and its strategic partners by tracking the status of sales cycles and implementation projects. You provide consistent communication with partners throughout the contract lifecycle and escalate important issues when needed.
Through your work with our Regional Sales Directors, you will drive strategy, pipeline management, and confirm partner capabilities prior to signing deals. In an effort to facilitate alignment between the partner and our sales team, you will ensure target account nomination and opportunity planning for achieving joint license and service wins that ultimately achieve license targets as agreed with respective partners.
You will be responsible for identifying delivery and competence needs in order to align with our Customer Success team and Academy. This includes assisting partners in building their (pre-)sales capacity and capability on the Backbase Digital Banking platform. You oversee training and certification within the partner ecosystem in close cooperation with Backbase Academy.
How about you?
- You have a Bachelors or university degree
- You have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
- You are digitally minded and tech-savvy and understand the value of digital and omnichannel.
- You have exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills- both verbal and written (English).
- You have a background in web/marketing agency environment and/or the enterprise software market.
- You have significant experience generating new enterprise business through partners