The Job in short
Grow our Android apps into something both beautiful and future-proof to drive the Backbase product forward.
Meet the job
You build rock solid apps that can survive for generations. Together with your agile team, you maintain and extend the mobile components of the Backbase platform. Developers all over the world will use your code in compiling next-generation mobile apps.
You work on native mobile apps for Android that have a remarkable user experience, are secured according to prevailing standards and are absolutely stunning. You collaborate with the customer support team in creating hotfixes, boosting the quality of the core product. You will dedicate yourself to testing, checking code quality, reviewing other people's code and compiling documentation to future-proof our product.
Experimenting with new innovations such as fingerprint authentication or retina scan recognition, and sharing product ideas, are also part of the job. Are you ready to engage with a product that will never be finished?
How about you
- You developed at least three apps, of which at least one is available via Google Play.
- You are excellent in reading code in order to be able to analyze quickly.
- We won't have to tell you anything about mobile development for Android - you will teach us your best practices.
- Java holds no secrets for you.
- Backbase is rapidly expanding, and you will deliver speedy and cost-efficient solutions.