We are a 17 year old established wellness centre of integrated doctors and therapists in the North Burnaby area. If you have clinic managerial experience with the right qualifications and want to work with a dynamic energetic team then this is for you.
Clinical office managers ensure that patients are treated in the most efficient manner possible. In addition, they oversee front desk staff, clinicians, clinical billing, staff hiring, record storage and categorization, administrative duties, and ensuring the office adheres to best practices and standards. The clinic office manager sets schedules for front desk staff and visiting patients alike. The manager works with the medical professionals to find the most cost-effective balance for patients seen in a day and front desk staff's workload. The manager trains personnel in records and data entry and often performs these duties as well. The manager will also serve as a liaison between practitioners and insurance providers as well as reports to the owners of the clinic.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll numbers for support staff.
- Manage schedules for both admin staff and practitioners,
- Assist in organizing office functions
- Oversee daily operation of office practitioners and receptionists.
- Maintaining report deadlines for active ICBC & WCB accounts: Physio and Chiro
- Developed efficient workflow improvements to accommodate increasing responsibilities.
- Customize new hire training to address individual learning style
- Coordinate third party services; cleaning service, contractor for office repairs or updates.
- Patient appointment booking and billing
- BC Medical Service Plan submissions and coverage verifications
- 3rd party Insurance billing and claim submissions
- Troubleshooting with Programmer to reduce issues with the software (MRX) or Jane
- Training & Reviewing updates on procedures for new/existing staff members
- Manage and balance cash flow, along with bi-weekly bank deposits
- Organize inventory while ordering and receiving merchandise when needed
- Prepare and oversee weekly and monthly accounting reports
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Manager: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- FLUENT ENGLISH (Required)