Back of The House, the restaurant group behind some of San Francisco's most unique concepts and favorite neighborhood spots, such as Beretta, Lolinda, Delarosa, Starbelly, El Techo, Uno Dos Tacos, Belga, Flores, A Mano, Barvale, The Bird, and Super Duper Burgers, creates concept-driven restaurants that encompass the spirit of their San Francisco neighborhoods.
We are seeking a detail oriented Accounting Manager to oversee accounting for our full service restaurant locations. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with a growing restaurant group. Multi unit restaurant or retail background preferred. Knowledge of Bay Area restaurants and/or experience working in restaurants a plus.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Candidates must possess the following qualities:
As the Accounting Manager you'll benefit from:
* Working for the premier restaurant group in the Bay Area
* Exposure to a trailblazing and pioneering team
* An introduction to the business and operations components of building a successful restaurant group
* Company perks such as full benefits coverage, dining privileges in our restaurants, gym membership, paid vacation, dedicated career development
* Peeking behind the scenes of a growing restaurant group
* Working with/among a dynamic group of hundreds of talented individuals all passionate about the hospitality industry
* Open availability
* Currently lives/resides in San Francisco bay area
* Candidates must have reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-time