As a Senior Brand Manager, you will be accountable for delivering Brand performance targets, and driving value creation for our Company. You will serve as lead for all Brand management activities – development and execution. You will be responsible for planning, in alignment with our Brand Team & Field Marketing Team, and the execution of all consumer programs and assets to drive effective, local activation for Angel’s Envy.
- You will provide insights for the situation assessment for the Brand in the market, and contribute to defining the “Jobs to be Done” each year as part of the annual Integrated Activity Planning (IAP) process
- You will extend the IAP into a robust market brand plan, coordinating with the local Field Marketing and Activation teams to deliver maximum impact in-market and deliver annual Brand financial and commercial targets
- You will manage an A&P budget for your brand as assigned to you by the Marketing Director, working closely with the Assistant Brand Manager and Marketing Coordinator and the Finance team to ensure the brand stays within budget and proper phasing
- You will lead the Brand’s Digital and Social Strategies, working with the Assistant Brand Manager and Marketing Coordinator to execute robust digital and social plans across social media (paid and organic), CRM, and e-commerce. Reporting, analysis, and driving the digital and social strategies are key to this role.
- You will lead the in-market delivery of all consumer-facing Brand activities and partner with Field Marketing on all trade-facing activities, as defined in the IAP, ensuring executional excellence
- You will manage and lead agency relationships for the Brand for Social, Digital, PR, and Shopper Marketing, facilitating cross-functional collaboration
- You will develop an Insights process to ensure we measure and evaluate the performance of all Brand activities in your market to optimize A&P spend
- You will assist with the Brand’s international expansion efforts, helping with the implementation of the Brand’s international strategy as needed
This role is based in the Chicago Angel’s Envy office, though the role will require some travel to interact with the Louisville based Brand Home, Field, Agencies, and key Customers.