Underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, asset management, and specialist training, Babcock International works with customers around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the key market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear.
In Canada, Babcock is best known for our work in the Marine sector; providing critical and complex support to Canada’s submarine fleet. We are now expanding our Canadian business into the Aviation sector by providing Aerial Emergency Services to the Province of Manitoba.
Our business relies on our people delivering their best day in and day out. As individuals, we all make a difference to our colleagues, our customers and others who we interact with on a daily basis. Collectively at Babcock, our employees exude the ‘Being Babcock’ principles that help make us great at what we do:
- Always strive to deliver
- Build great relationships based on trust
- Safeguard customers’ reputations
- Never compromise on health and safety
- Challenge ourselves and each other
- Respect people and value their diversity
- Thrive on complexity
- Trust our people to deliver
In this role, you will:
- Design and produce marketing campaign, creative assets for website, sales presentations, and web activities (e.g. banners, visual content for social media)
- Produce and edit video content
- Develop creative concepts for Public Relations activities and events, such as case studies, brochures, and rollups
- Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements
- Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials
- Maintain and organize creative files in the media library
- Ensure compliance with brand identities; appropriately and consistently using logos, font, and colour palettes creatively across a range of media (print, website, social media)
- Other duties as assigned
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a post-secondary diploma in Marketing or Graphic Design
- You have solid working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- You have working knowledge and experience with Adobe CS Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PremierPro
- You have demonstrated the ability to work independently, as part of a team, and for self-directed learning
- You have the ability to learn new information quickly and to stay current with new innovations
- You have photography skills as an asset
- You are eligible for a Canadian Secret Security and ITAR Clearance
Applicants, please apply online through our LinkedIn posting or through our website at http://www.babcockcanada.com/ .
Given our commitment to employee development across the board, employees enjoy a long and satisfying career at Babcock in an environment that values their contributions, rewards them properly, and is committed to their safety and wellbeing. Employee benefits may include but are not limited to:
- Relocation assistance for individuals and families
- Pregnancy and Parental Leave top-up available
- Company sponsored continuing education
- Employee recognition and bonus programs
- Reimbursement of annual professional membership dues
- Health and Wellness Program
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Employer matching of employee retirement contributions
- Paid vacation that increases with years of service
Babcock is committed to promoting employee equity and building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of Canadian society. If you require accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.
We welcome your interest in joining the Babcock family.