We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team. You have a personality that sparkles over the phone, get satisfaction from providing outstanding customer service, and have a strong desire to build relationships for long-term success. You are motivated by monthly goals. You genuinely like to talk to people and help them. We want to hear from you if this describes you.
- As a CSR, you will be working directly with our customers, sales staff and service technicians
- Provide consistently high levels of customer service to customers and potential customers
- Proactively recommend items needed by the customer to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items, price, and freight in accordance with standard procedures
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes or returns
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Create, expedite and follow-up on warranty cases as required, prepare documents for manufacture and review progress and shipments daily
- Collaborate with inside sales, reviewing current/existing sales and quotes
Your Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- Have excellent written and verbal English communication skills, and a work ethic that allows you to work with minimal supervision.
- Energetic, positive and enthusiastic person who connects well with others
- 1-2 years' experience in customer service/inside sales
- Strong sense of detail paired with excellent analytical skills
- Proven effective communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Telephone communication skills
- Prior knowledge and experience with automotive equipment is a definite asset
- Mechanical thinking ability is an asset.
- Frenchspeaking ability is an asset.
Our head office is on the Surrey/Langley border. We are Canada's largest retailer of automotive equipment. Our style is laid-back with the expectations that staff share our core value of striving to provide customers with the best service experience that they will ever have.
Reply to this post with application including Cover Letter & Resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)