Peersight
Employers
Jobs
Companies
Top Cities
Log In
Jobs
Truck Driver Position Occupational Therapist 0 0 PR Digital Marketing Intern Delivery Driver Paid Healthy Trial Participant Paid Clinical Trial Participant Paid Research Participant BairesWash Incorpora Personal Para Software Developer Bread Baker Dental Receptionist-Full Time Driller Delivery Driver Carpenter Bud Tender Hiring Mortgage Agents and Brokers Marketing Assistant Amazon Picker Amazon Warehouse Associate - Immediate Amazon Warehouse Associate - Immediate Amazon Order Packer Seasonal Full-Time Warehouse Team Member Amazon Picker Amazon Warehouse Associate Full-Time Warehouse Team Member Amazon Warehouse Worker Amazon Picker Amazon Picker Amazon Warehouse Associate - Immediate Amazon Picker Full-Time Warehouse Team Member Amazon Picker Amazon Picker Amazon Warehouse Worker Amazon Warehouse Associate - Immediate Amazon Warehouse Associate - Free Amazon Warehouse Worker Amazon Warehouse Worker Amazon Warehouse Associate Amazon Order Packer Amazon Warehouse Associate - Free Seasonal Full-Time Warehouse Team Member Amazon Warehouse Worker Amazon Picker Amazon Warehouse Worker Full-Time Warehouse Team Member Amazon Warehouse Worker Newest Jobs
Companies
Yelp ContactMonkey CareGuide Clearbanc Sterling-Turner Exact Media Aerotek Two Sigma Aecom Peel Regional Police AsteroidX Akira Jane Street Borrowell Insight Global WeWork Shopify First Convenience Bank American Income Life Doordash Amazon Flex Square Microsoft AT&T Instacart Clickworker Vector Marketing Scotiabank Creative Circle Hatchways Walgreens UnitedHealth Group Recovhub LowCostWebDesignFirm.com Desjardins CI&T mappedin 51talk Top Hat Checkout 51 Paylocity Mobeewave TD Bank The Youth Connection Hootsuite SnapTravel ScribbleLive autoTRADER.ca GoParkr Xiaomi All Companies
Top Cities
Chicago, Illinois Sales Jobs Engineering Jobs Marketing Jobs Product Jobs Design Jobs Customer Support Jobs New York, New York Sales Jobs Engineering Jobs Marketing Jobs Product Jobs Design Jobs Customer Support Jobs Toronto, Ontario Sales Jobs Engineering Jobs Marketing Jobs Product Jobs Design Jobs Customer Support Jobs Vancouver, British Columbia Sales Jobs Engineering Jobs Marketing Jobs Product Jobs Design Jobs Customer Support Jobs Calgary, Alberta Sales Jobs Engineering Jobs Marketing Jobs Product Jobs Design Jobs Customer Support Jobs San Francisco, California Sales Jobs Engineering Jobs Marketing Jobs Product Jobs Design Jobs Customer Support Jobs Montréal, Quebec Sales Jobs Engineering Jobs Marketing Jobs Product Jobs Design Jobs Customer Support Jobs Los Angeles, California Sales Jobs Engineering Jobs Marketing Jobs Product Jobs Design Jobs Customer Support Jobs
Navigation
My Profile Log Out

Graphic Designer & Photographer At Babazoo Republic

Location: Montréal-Est, Quebec

Job Description

*About Us
Babazoo Republic *is one of the leading suppliers in the Giftshop/Souvenir market of Canada!
We supply majority of the retailers across Canada with Baseball Caps, Mugs, Keychains, Winter, Bags, Coin Purses, Umbrellas, and many more diverse Canadian Goods memorabilia.

Description
We are looking for a in-house Graphic Designer to join our team and help produce new designs for new products every season.
Additionally we are looking for someone who can help photograph our products and edit them to be ready to be displayed on our websites, and selling platforms such as Amazon Canada & US
We want to increase our social media presence and want an individual who can create beautiful banners to showcase our products that will engage the public to our products & website.

Essentially we are looking for an individual who will help produce new products, take photographs of the new products once it is produced, then create social media posts & banners of the products and engage the public towards those products.

Tasks
- Produce designs that will suit the Giftshop/Souvenir market
- Take product pictures (Product placed on a simple white background, what you see on most eCommerce websites)
- Create social media posts with our products to engage users to purchase our products

Requirements
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite Programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).

Bonus
If you really want the job go on our website see what kind of products we do, and send us a mock design (Choose a product we already make caps, mugs, bags, etc...) after-all we're hiring you be a designer we won't always be there to tell you what we want you to design, we want someone with initiative! We know 90% of the people here send their CV without reading the actual job listing, we don't want that 90% we want the other 10%

Job Types: Full-time, Part-time

Experience: