The position is located in Toronto. The Customer Service Representative - Database Maintenanceis expected to enter customer and account data from source documents while compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare data for computer entry. The individual will update existing records to improve data quality within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
Ultimately, a successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and usable information in our systems.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
- Preserve data hygiene by making updates or changes to the system as needed, monitor customer information to ensure data integrity, store/organize past data records to analyze and monitor mailing frequency
- Make outbound communications to existing customers via telephone and email
- Process lists by importing, exporting, merging, purging, de-duping, suppressing and address correction on data activities
- Review, identify and report any anomalies or inconsistencies and communicate issues to Manager
- University or college degree; We will also consider new graduates
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner with a knack of recalling specific details and is results oriented
- Advanced computer competency and the ability to navigate multiple softwares with ease (Microsoft Office, Google Applications, Calendars, Spreadsheets)
- Intermediate expertise with Excel and various file formats (.csv, .txt, .dbf, etc.)
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication
- Willingness to work within a flexible and collaborative team environment
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Strong organizational skills - timesheets and expenses completed in a timely manner, communications on schedule to prospects and clients
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while remaining focused and organized
Please note that this is purely an administrative role with no programming and development involved. The candidate selected will receive a short CRM training session to familiarize themselves with the system.
We would like the chosen candidate to start immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Thornhill, ON (Preferred)