We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join B2B Soft. In this highly visible role, you will be spearheading the development of B2B Soft's retail management system platform. The ideal candidate will have a combination of customer focus, creativity, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and consistently drive for results in an Agile software development environment.
- Develop the vision for your product and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Own the roadmap and set achievable release goals which deliver value
- Define and groom product backlog; create and prioritize user stories that align with product roadmap and release goals, and get internal agreement with key stakeholders; refine and revise priorities as necessary
- Work directly with clients to understand their needs, and collaborate with your multi-functional teams to develop the best possible solutions
- Develop and lead go to market strategies for new products and services, including: creating product strategy, competitive analysis and product marketing materials
- Refine and optimize the positioning/value propositions of existing products to help drive increased adoption and ROI
- Work closely with our business development and sales teams to develop and manage relationships with 3rd party partners, vendors and customers
Skills & Knowledge:
- 5-7+ years of software product development and product marketing experience with a focus in retail management systems
- Experience in Agile Software Development Methodology
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- A product maven, on top of the best practices, trends, and innovation in retail space.
- Smart, a quick learner and a creative problem solver.
- A self-starter with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Excited about startup culture
- Vision to connect product features to business results
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
Bachelor's degree or Higher
Job Type: Full-time
- Product Management: 1 year (Preferred)