Born in the heart of Brooklyn, AriZona Beverages came onto the scene with a fresh take on iced tea, which has now taken the world by storm. Since 1992, we've made it our mission to bring our customers great-tasting products, using top-quality ingredients, presented in uniquely designed packaging. All of which has been skillfully produces and made affordable to everyone. This is no easy task....Years ago, just one gallon of regular gasoline cost only $1.20. Today, that price has nearly tripled! Fuel prices, among other items, continue to skyrocket in price. Walk in to any service station and see for yourself. But, there is one item you can rely on, that is AriZona.
Now, even after 20+ years, you can easily find our signature "Big Can" in a variety of popular flavors still astoundingly-priced, at just $.99. Why? Because we believe in hard working people like you. It's you, our customer, who inspires us to continue to innovate and raise the bar, daily. We take pride in reaching millions of fans, followers and happy customers throughout the globe.
Your support and spirited-voices have helped make us America's No. 1 Tea and Juice-Drink brand. Not too bad for a family-owned and operated business still based out of New York, right? So, visit us online, join the conversation and stay "hip" all things AriZona.
We can't wait for you, and the world, to see all of the amazing things we have planned ahead.
Quality, Value. Fun. That's AriZona....Who's Thirsty?
Provide day-to-day administrative support for operations and facility departments for the warehouse as well as the corporate headquarters. Focus is on providing efficient and timely service to guest and as well as employees.
Directs and coordinates activities of the plant engineering group to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize profits by performing the assigned duties personally or through delegation to team members.
RESPONSIBLITIES AND RESULTS:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Plans, develops and implements Manufacturing Engineering department policies and goals.
Plans Manufacturing Engineering department schedules and prioritizes Manufacturing Engineering activities needed to launch new programs, implement engineering changes, reduce downtime, improve production efficiency, improve manufacturing methods, improve product quality, maximize work force utilization, and improve facility layout.
Supervises and directs activities of Manufacturing Engineers and Controls Engineers.
Develops detailed plans for all aspects of new product launch related to Engineering and coordinates planning activity with other departments.
Assists with developing program equipment specifications, PFMEA development, customer documentation, and establishing standard work processes.
Analyzes production and maintenance reports to resolve operational, manufacturing, quality, and maintenance issues in order to reduce costs and prevent operational delays, or assists Manufacturing Engineers with interpreting data and resolving problems.
Analyzes division or department budget requests to identify areas in which reductions can be made, and allocates operating budget. Approves department requisitions following company policies and procedures.
Obtains quotes from vendors/suppliers, reviews quotes, and makes recommendations on vendor selection.
Confers with administrative personnel and reviews activity, operating, and sales reports to determine changes in programs or operations required.
Directs preparation of directives to division or department administrator outlining policy, program, or operations changes to be implemented.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Language Skills: Ability to read, interpret, and explain complex documents including but not limited to work instructions, blueprints, statistical data, CAD data, and CMM data.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to utilize statistical tools and interpret complex sets of data including multiple variables.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out complex written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving multiple variables in complex situations.
Business Acumen: Understands the "big picture" impact of decisions -- how the key drivers of the business impact the company's financial statements.
Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills. Comfortable communicating in difficult situations in both individual and group settings. Consultative.
Critical Evaluation: Use an objective and balanced approached toward analysis and decision making.
Leadership and Navigation: Possess strategic awareness and the ability to lead a team to meet strategic goals.
PLC programming, Project development, troubleshooting with SLC 500, ControlLogix, GuardLogix (Safety) processors using RSLogix 500, RSLogix 5000, Studio 5000 software.
ABB IRC5 Robot programming with Robot Studio, Electrical troubleshooting of IRC5 Electrical Cabinet, Analyzing spot welding process with Test Signal Viewer,Tune master software, Configuring electronic position switches, Robot networking, Teach Pendant troubleshooting, repair.
Programing and troubleshooting of HMI PanelView touchscreen applications using FactoryTalkView Studio software.
Program weld schedules for different spot, projection and mig welding applications with RAFT Gateway software, troubleshooting WT6000 MFDC welding controllers.
* Has high standards of performance for self.
* Takes responsibility for actions, results, and mistakes.
* Is thorough, accurate, and reliable when performing and completing job tasks; demonstrates honesty and integrity in all aspects of work.
* Takes positive action to objectively resolve conflict by listening, staying focused on issue to find resolution, and monitoring progress.
* Maintains positive relationships by constructively resolving conflicts.
* Uses feedback from others to continuously improve performance and work relationships.
* Moves within own and/or other work areas (flexes) to support plant flow.
* Works with sense of urgency to meet needs of customers.
* Has necessary experience, skills, and knowledge to perform all aspects of job; rotates through all job responsibilities.
* Maintains knowledge and skills to perform job effectively.
* Has ability to focus on benefits of change and see it as positive; approaches change or newness in constructive/objective manner; views change as learning opportunity.
* Looks for good in others; works collaboratively with others; shares information and knowledge.
* Is at work when scheduled and ensures coverage when absent; takes timely breaks/lunches; uses time wisely.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; or kneel. The employee may on occasion be required to lift under 50 pounds.
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is in a manufacturing environment. The employee will be exposed to dirt, dust and noise. Proper personal protective equipment (PPE) must be worn hen required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree; or related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* BSME with 5 years of engineering management experience preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year