Amazon Video is changing the way millions of people watch movies and TV shows and is now available in over 200 countries and territories.
As a Senior Product Manager – Technical supporting the Amazon Video Cross-Client CX team, you will assist the team responsible for reimagining the next generation Core User Experience and provide support for the roadmap for building these experiences across all supported devices. In this role, you will support the long term strategy for our next generation video Detail Page CX through development of our vision documents (PRFAQs), definition of business requirements, technical implementation, launch and post-launch measurement. You will also serve as a key player with partner teams across the company, working to align interests and implement scalable solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This role is inherently cross-functional – you will work closely with user researchers, business intelligence engineers, UX designers, product and engineering leaders from across Amazon Video devices and services teams. You will be expected to present your recommendations to Amazon Video executive leadership to develop and grow new business opportunities and to enhance our existing products and CX.
In this role you will:
- Develop recommendations on how the team can better manage, and lead significant areas of the Amazon Video Core CX
- Develop a thorough understanding of the digital video market segments, and continually assess the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends.
- Partner with key stakeholders to make suggestions about the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best in class mobile experience worldwide.
- Own the development of detailed product requirements documents that the team will review to determine which recommendations to implement.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and project management teams to support the product roadmap.
- Support projects, products, and feature launches with teams both inside and outside of the Amazon Video team including: business development, content acquisition, legal, marketing, finance, customer service, and operations.
- Recommend enhancements to the design, development, and maintenance of customer-facing features.
- Ensuring that business priorities, operational processes and IT capabilities (technology and resources) are aligned for the growth of the business
Internal job description