Want to disrupt an industry by delighting customers? Looking for a job where your work can have direct and massive impact? Excited to join one of the newest and most exciting AWS services? Come be a leader on a team that is building a product that will touch millions of people daily. Amazon Connect is a highly disruptive cloud-based contact center that enables businesses to deliver engaging, dynamic, and personal customer service experiences. Amazon Connect is the result of the ten years of development that went into building the tools Amazon uses to provide its award winning customer service at massive scale and launching it as a publicly available AWS service. With Amazon Connect, you can create your own cloud-based contact center and be taking calls in minutes. Amazon Connect leverages the power of Artificial Intelligence and the large ecosystem of AWS services such as Amazon Lex, Amazon Polly, AWS Lambda, Amazon S3 and Amazon Kinesis to provide a truly frustration free, easy-to-use, extensible, and natural customer experience. With this technology, we are transforming an industry and the way customers interact with businesses and how agents service them.
We have a rapidly growing customer base and an exciting charter in front of us that includes solving highly complex engineering and algorithmic problems. We are looking for a passionate, talented, and experienced Business Development Manager to drive global partner and acquisition strategy and execution. The position represents a rare opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing business soon after launch, and help shape the product and our presence in the market ecosystem as we grow.
Industry analysts have said, “Amazon Connect is quietly positioned to massively disrupt by enabling companies to focus on customer service, not service centers.” and “Amazon is totally disrupting the customer contact center space as they have many other market-spaces with customer-centric solutions with open platform integration with assistance from the partner community.”
As a Business Development Manager on our team, you will identify and drive strategic initiatives, partnerships, and acquisitions through completion. You will work with Product Management to identify high growth opportunities to expand our business in the contact center and across the broader customer engagement segment. You will initiate engagement with target technology providers, establish mechanisms for quantifying the opportunities and evaluating targets (product, business, company), work cross-functionally to draft crisp proposal documents to be reviewed with leadership, and own alignment and decision-making on proposed opportunities. You will ensure your work is aligned with the priorities and investments being made in the product, as well as with the programs of our partner enablement and go-to-market organizations. You will make data-driven decisions and work with leadership across AWS to prioritize your programs.
What is in it for you?
- Team culture: You'll be joining a fun team that prides itself on a great work environment with an inclusive group of people that loves working together towards a common goal.
- Impact: Work on a service that will be used, directly and indirectly, by millions of customers and has a meaningful impact to their functions and interactions.
- Gratification: You will know you are directly responsible for solving real customer problems.
- Critical and Fast: This is a strategic new business for AWS, and we are moving fast, really fast.
- Ownership: You will be responsible for key initiatives that will drive product and market growth.
- Learn & Grow: If you want to learn and grow with challenges of a fast growing business and team culture – this is an opportunity of a life time.
- Innovate: We learn from our customers and invent every day on their behalf.
- Make history: AWS is the leader in a current industry wide revolution, and specifically at Amazon Connect, we are changing the way customers think about contact centers.
- Have fun: Surround yourself with a highly talented team of product managers, engineers, UX designers, and go-to-market leaders that like to solve complex problems, but also work in a fun and autonomous environment.
Learn more about Amazon Connect here:
Media coverage on Amazon Connect:
Power of Amazon Connect: