- 3+ years of experience as a visual designer/UI designer for digital products or a creative director for web and mobile based consumer applications.
- 3+ years of experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers for implementation of designs
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience.
- Experience with interaction design or user experience workflows.
- Experience elevating design systems and pattern libraries.
The Ring team is looking for a Visual Designer to build a foundation for a new family of products from the ground up. You'll be part of a world-class team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up.
The ideal candidate is passionate about new opportunities and experience working on consumer-facing UI design and visuals, with strong blue sky/ideation skills, robust holistic systems thinking, deep attention to detail, and passion for making difficult tasks into simple and delightful experiences for customers using a clean, modern, beautiful aesthetic.
You will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team of product designers, researchers, product managers, and developers. Collaboration and product ownership is essential, requiring you to be a great communicator, and successfully present and align with the business and tech teams. Additionally, you must be able to work with ambiguity and deliver designs that elevate the customer experience as a whole.