- At least 3 years of direct experience in online media buying/selling, online advertising account management/client services, online advertising operations, or yield/revenue management.
- At least 1 year in programmatic video advertising.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or other related fields.
Amazon's Advertising technology team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds. Our data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager to join the Amazon Publisher Services team and help build industry-leading solutions for publishers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join Amazon's quickly growing advertising business and own strategic relationships with some of the largest publishers. You'll maximize the value our publishers receive from APS' suite of cloud services.
- Manage all phases of relationships with our long form video publishers.
- Conduct regular business reviews with publishers. Employ consultative, long term approach and build productive relationships with stakeholders of all levels within publisher organization.
- Successfully launch new publisher products, share publisher and overall marketplace feedback and guide publisher program strategy.
- Oversee onboarding of new publisher supply and proactively find and execute optimization opportunities.
- Investigate and work directly with engineers to help them troubleshoot customer issues.
- Analyze performance data and provide data-driven insights to improve our advertising programs.
- Negotiate contract renewals and amendments.
- Work with internal teams to guide inventory allocation.
Joining this team, you'll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in New York.